List of Laparoscopic / Thoracoscopic Surgeries in India
Range of Laparoscopic Surgery in India-
The list of procedures that can be performed Laparoscopically is endless and it is increasing by the hour the world over. However it would be desirable to discuss about certain procedures, which are being performed routinely.
Commonly performed Laparoscopic / Thoracoscopic Surgeries in India-
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic Appendicectomy
- Bariatric Procedures/Weight Loss Surgery (Gastric banding, Gastric by Pass , Sleeve Gastrectomy)
- Laparoscopic Hiatus Hernia Repair.
- Laparoscopic Ventral /Incisional /Femoral hernia repair.
- Laparoscopic Urological (Nephrectomy, Ureterolithotomy, Pyelolithotomy)
- Laparoscopic GI (Hemicolectomy, Smallbowel, Colectomy)
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy.
- Laparoscopic Ovarian Cystectomy/Oopherectomy.
- Laparoscopic Cancer Surgery
- Lap. Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy (LAVH)
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Thoracoscopic Treatment of Empyema.
- Laparoscopic Sympathectomy.
- Thyroidectomy and Parathyroidectomy
- Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy
- Stapled Haemorrhoids Surgery.